GNU GPL License (products)
The programs distributed by Anything Digital LLC (the 'products') consists of the components, modules and plugins for the Joomla! application framework.
The products are free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later version. All existing copyrights must be prominently visible on all modified versions of this software.
The products are distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Please read the complete GNU General Public License for more details.
Proprietary License (themes)
Premium templates or skins for the products or Joomla web site templates (the 'themes') are distributed under a proprietary license and are not covered by the GPL. Limited theme usage is granted with each purchase as described below.
All of the content on this web site is protected from re-use and publication by our existing copyrights. Violating these rights by reproducing the copy in print or online is a violation of these terms and will result in account suspension.
Terms of Service
Our website provides a download service for the products and themes in accordance with the licenses listed above and the following Terms and Conditions issued by our company, Anything Digital LLC:
- Unimited product usage granted: Your membership grants you the rights to download the products as often as desired within the Membership period. For example, a 1 year membership entitles you to download the products an unlimited number of times within 1 year. If you renew your subscription, you are entitled to download the products for another year. Even after your membership expires, you may continue to use the products. Thus, the products are not time-limited.
- Your membership grants you the rights to use the themes on as many concurrent sites as described in the table below. For example, a standard membership entitles you to use any theme included in your purchase on a maximum of 3 sites. If you renew your membership for 1 year, you are entitled to use the theme on an additional 2 sites, for a maximum of 5 sites. Even after your membership expires, you may continue to use the themes on these 5 sites, so the themes are not time-limited.
If you wish to use the templates for multiple clients or sites, you should purchase the Ultimate membership. The Ultimate level of membership grants unlimited implementations of the themes as long as the usage complies with the rest of the Terms & Conditions. Ultimate members need to renew their account if they wish to continue to deploy the themes to new clients after their existing Ultimate membership has expired.
Theme & Template Usage Membership Term Max Concurrent Uses Standard 1 Year 3 domains Standard 1 Year Renewal 2 Additional Ultimate 1 Year Unlimited Ultimate 1 Year Renewal Unlimited
- Product modifications: You are authorized to make any necessary modification(s) to the products to fit your purposes. Redistribution of the product or any modified version must always be done in accordance with the GNU GPL license. In this case, you must also not change or remove the copyright information in the header of the xml descriptor file or the php file.
- You are authorized to make any necessary modification(s) to our products to fit your purposes. You may not however redistribute or release and modifications as GPL or otherwise. You must also not change or remove the copyright information in the header of the xml descriptor file. Porting to other platforms and content management systems and redistributing as GPL or otherwise is also strictly prohibited.
- Unauthorized use: Although the number of downloads are not limited, subscriptions can not be shared (see below, 'Assignability'). Sharing or other methods which allow for multiple, simultaneous downloads (and thereby affect the performance of this web site) are strictly forbidden and may result in termination of your subscription.
- Updates: All of the products are designed for the latest version of Joomla, but we can give no guarantee, that the products will run with future versions of Joomla. Subscribers may use the forums to address any issues related to software versions.
- Delivery: All subscriptions will be immediately activated after we have successfully received your payment. All users will need to confirm/activate their accounts. Once a pruchase is complete, the activation email will be sent to the email address specified during checkout.
- Assignability: You may not sub-license, assign, or transfer your subscription to anyone else without prior written consent from Anything Digital LLC.
- Ownership: You may not claim intellectual or exclusive ownership to any of the products, modified or unmodified. All products are property of Anything Digital LLC. The products are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied. In no event shall our juridical person be liable for any damages including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages or other losses arising out of the use of or inability to use the products.
- Refund policy: Anything Digital LLC offers a 30 day refund policy. Full details can be found on the Order Cancellation & Refund page.
- Warranty: Anything Digital does not warranty or guarantee these products in any manner. We cannot guarantee they will function with all 3rd party components as there is currently no certification process for such components. Browser compatibility should be tested on the demo prior to subscription. Please ensure that the browsers you use will work with the producs as we can not guarantee that the products will function properly with all browser combinations.
- Lifetime and All-Access Subscriptions: Lifetime and "all-access"-style subscriptions are limited to the life of the company and the current product offerings. Products that are discontinued or no longer distributed by the company will not be available after their published end-dates.
- Support: Anything Digital offers these products ‘as is’, with no implied meaning that they will function exactly as you wish or with all 3rd party components and modules. However, we offer forum-based support to all subscribers. Support via email, instant messaging or private messaging is strictly prohibited. Support is NOT available for sites containing objectionable content including but not limited to WAREZ, adult/pornographic material and products/services illegal in the United States. Anything Digital will be sole arbiter of what it considers 'objectionable content'.