- Why sh404SEF®
- What sh404SEF® will NOT do
- How do I install and configure Install Internet Information Services 7.0 and Joomla 1.6?
- Using 301 redirects in .htaccess to migrate away from /index.php
- My modules or templates show on wrong page when sh404SEF® is activated, or they don't show
- I've tried everything and I still get only '404 : Page not found errors'
- I have set up a .htaccess file as per the documentation but I still get a 404 error
- I have installed a .htaccess file but now all I get is 500 errors
- What should I do when prompted to 'Erase the URL cache'?
- How can I remove index.php from my URLs?
- I activated sh404SEF® and all links result in a 404 "Page not found" error except the front-page
- Why is index.php inserted in all my URL?
- What is this .htaccess file for anyway?
- System SEF plugin
- After installing sh404SEF®, nothing changes on my site
- Where are the available configuration options?
- Using .htaccess and sh404SEF® on GoDaddy hosting accounts
- URL for a 3rd Party component are not being properly re-written
- My sub-menus don't show up anymore
- Which ID should I use as my Analytics site ID ?
- How do I get started with these analytics features ?
- I am using port 8080 or port 88 to develop my site
- What are the system requirements for sh404SEF®?
- What is $live_site and why it matters
- How do I control the modules to appear on the 404 page
- What is causing '1054' database errors with jos_redirection?
- Itemid and duplicate URL management
- Can I upgrade from Joomla 1.0 and retain my URLs?
- How do i configure my nGinx server
- How do i configure my lighttpd server
- How do I write a sh404SEF® plugin for my component?
- I have activated sh404SEF®, but my URLs have not changed
- Why do i get an error when trying to import aliases?
- Are all components compatible with sh404SEF®?
- Translating sh404SEF® Custom 404 Pages
- No custom 404 pages: Use Joomla! Router vs Use Joomla! router.php
- How do I fix Installer problems after upgrading to Joomla 3.1?
- Missing sh404SEF® config after upgrade
- White screen after upgrade to Joomla 3.2
- Using JLayouts to add custom Google Analytics Variables
- Displaying Analytics in sh404SEF® with Two Factor Authentication Google Account
Add sh404SEF® to cart
( click to purchase )
Still not convinced? Learn more about our refund policy and 6 other reasons to choose Anything Digital.
- Assistance with technical questions, product inquiries and customer service can be found in our Support Center.
Get the latest updates on our extensions