The reCaptcha plugin provides an anti-spam system for your event registration forms. The plugin is installed along with the I’ll Be There RSVP component but is configured separately.
To modify the plugin parameters
1. Select Extensions > Plugin Manager > Ill BeThere RSVP - reCaptcha plugin.
2. Complete the fields as described below:
- The first two parameters are REQUIRED and will be different for each domain on which you are using I’ll Be There RSVP.
- reCaptcha public key - The public key you obtained from reCaptcha when subscribing to their service at: http://www.google.com/recaptcha
- reCaptcha private key - The private key you obtained from reCaptcha when subscribing to their service
- The remaining options can be configured to your personal preference:
- Show help button - If yes, a button to access help will be displayed with reCaptcha
- Show audio button - If yes, a button to have challenge be played out as sound will be displayed
- Use theme - Force usage of a specific reCaptcha theme
- Use language - Force usage of a specific language
- Use ssl - If yes, reCaptcha server will be accessed using ssl (ie: using https)
3. Confirm your settings by selecting the Save button in the toolbar at the top-right of the screen.