Custom fields can be created and added to registration forms to allow site administrators to collect additional information from event registrants.
To manage custom fields:
1. Select I'll Be There > Custom fields.
2. To add a custom field click on New button and select a field type. The available field types are:
- Radio List
- Select List
- Radio List (Community Builder) - learn more
3. The parameters for each field are dynamically displayed depending on the field type selected. Modify the parameters as appropriate. The following parameters are required for all custom fields:
4. To finalize the field parameters, select Save in the toolbar at the top-right of the Registration Form editor screen.
Custom fields can be used in the Registration Form manager when creating or editing registration forms.