This article is under construction.
The mini cal is a module that looks like a small traditional calendar. Days with events occuring are highlighted links using the page's css style. Clicking the mini cal dates lead directly to the event, while the full calendar link appears below it if enabled.
- Calendars - The id of the calendar or calendars you want the events to pull from,separated by comma. Found in the Manage Calendars list in JCal dashboard.
- Categories - The id of the category or categories you wish to pull events from in thismodule, separated by comma. Found in the Manage Categories list in JCal dashboard.
- Show private events
- Default Picture Filename
- Picture Display Options
- Show Navigation Arrows
- Specific Itemid for displaying the module
- Show 'Post New Event' Button
- Month to display
- Window Target When Clicking a Date
- Module Class Suffix
You may wish to display images in the min-calendar module. To achieve this task, follow these instructions:
- Copy the images you wish to display to the following folder:
You may wish to delete the existing image called def_pic.gif
- In the administrative backend, Open the Module Manager and select "JCal Pro® Mini Calendar'. Look for "picture display options" in themodule parameters and select one of the following:
- none - Displays no image.
- Default image - Displays the name of the image in the box above.
- Daily rotation - Displays a different image from the folder above each day. The images must be saved as 1.gif, 2.gif etc and they will be displayed in that order.
- Weekly rotation - Displays a different image from the folder above each week. The images must be saved as 1.gif, 2.gif etc and they will be displayed in that order.
- Random - Displays a different image from the folder above on each page load.