On the Category View tab of the settings you can configure the defult display of the Category View on the frontend of your web site. The following parameters are available:
- Enabled - Toggle the Category View
- Show Event Times - Toggle the display of event times on the Category View. If disabled, only the event title will be shown and users will have to click thorugh to the event details to view the event time.
- Show Recurrence Info - Toggle the display of event recurrences (recurring events only).
- Default sort order - Specifiy the sort order of events in Catergoy View. The available parameters are Title Ascending, Title Descending, Date Ascending (default setting) and Date Descending.
- Maximum Characters in the Title - Specifiy the maximum number of characters to display in the event title in Category View. If you have very long titles or many, many events, reducing this parameter to may improve the Category View.