In JCal Pro®, each event is associated with exactly one calendar and one category. Upon installation, a default calendar and category are automatically created for your convenience.
Calendars can be created, deleted and customized via the Calendar Manager:
2. To edit an existing calendar, click the calendar name, adjust the parameters, then click Save in the toolbar at the top-right. The following parameters are available:
- Calendar Name - insert a descriptive name of the calendar
- Calendar Description- insert a more detailed description of the caledar
- Calendar Permissions - select the Joomla usergroup that will have be able to view the events on this calendar
- Published - check to enable
3. To create a new calendar, click New in the toolbar at the top-right. Complete the New Calendar parameters as described in Step 2 then click Save in the toolbar.
4. To delete an existing calendar, select it using the checkbox at the left of the calendar name then click Delete in the toolbar at the top-right.
5. To publish/unpublish an existing calendar, select it using the checkbox at the left of the calendar name then click Publish or Unpublish in the toolbar at the top-right.
Note 1: Sites with events on multiple calendars will likely want to create multiple menu items that each displays events from just one calendar. This can be accomplished using menu item overrides.