On the General tab of the Options you'll find most of the global settings that control the default behaviours and JCal Pro® 3. These include:
- Enable AJAX Features - Allows information to be displayed without requiring full page reloads.
- Enable RSS Feeds - Enables the ability of users to subscribe to the calendar views.
- Only New Feeds - If enabled only displayed upcoming events in the feeds.
- Enable iCal Export - Displays an icon for users to be able to retrieve current calendar view as iCal file.
- Show Dashboard News Feed - Displays the Anything Digital News Feed in the Control Panel