The Forms Manager is used to create and manage custome Forms to be used used to create Events and Registrations. For details on creating and managing the fields that can be used to create forms see the Fields Manager article of the JCal Pro® 3 user manual.
The forms that are created are assigned based on categories. To ensure that the forms you have created are assigned to the appropriate events make sure to select the forms in the JCal Pro® Options section of the category setup as described in the Category Manager article of the Jcal Pro 3 user manual.
Form are created, deleted and customized in the Forms Manager.
2. To create a new Form, click New in the toolbar at the top-right. Complete the New Form from the click Save in the toolbar.
The following event details are available:
- Title - This is the description of the form used to select the form to be used under the Jcal Pro Options in the Category Manager
- Form Type- Select the types of forms the field can be used on, a form type must be selected and determines the fields that are available based on the field's settings as determined by the Fields Manager
- Event Form - The form is be used in the creation of Events
- Registration Form - The form is to be used in order to submit Registrations
- Published - The Form will not be visible on the Calendar
- Unpublished - The Form will not be visible on the Calendar
- Note: when a Form is unpublished it can still be used in the Category Setup, however the forms will not display on events/registrations.
- Available Fields - This column list the fields that are available to be used in the form
- Drag Fields to the right to add them to the form
- Assigned Fields - This colum list the field which are being used to generate the current form
- Drag Fields to the left to remove
- Drag Fields up and down to order them
3. To delete an existing Form, select it using the checkbox at the left of the event title then click Delete in the toolbar at the top-right.
4. To publish/unpublish an existing Form, select it using the checkbox at the left of the event title then click Publish or Unpublish in the toolbar at the top-right.
5. To edit an existing Form, click the Field Title, adjust the event details, then click Save in the toolbar at the top-right.