sh404SEF

RSS Feed   Topics Stats Latest Post

Author: panos

Stars

4 Replies

Hello Jimie. I don't seem to understand the last reply. Falang is the most popular component of its kind. sh404SEF is also the most popular in its category. In other words these issues affect not only me but many other users. Since... Yesterday 21:21:20
Last post by: panos

Author: emmanuel

Stars

6 Replies

[quote=jimie] Simply click on edit button for your first post, and there you`ll find that [/quote] Sorry but i don't see this option. If you have a capture of the screen ? Can I send you the website address by MP ? Yesterday 21:00:10
Last post by: emmanuel

Author: support

Stars

0 Replies

Hello, i have got a problem on the frontpage they show not the modules for slider only on frontpage. If i open the page direct the 2x modules for slider working perfect. I have test to fix the following thinks: 1) I have add a extension... Yesterday 20:58:51
Last post by: support

Author: info

Stars

0 Replies

I'm trying to install the component again and I get the error: [quote]Error building Admin Menus Installing component was successful. [/quote] I using: Joomla 3.2.3 sh404sef: 4.4.0.1725 I tried to do what they say on other post... Yesterday 20:55:18
Last post by: info

Author: indu2069

Stars

1 Replies

Hello I`ve already added a ticket about this on our tracker and our developer will investigate this rgds Yesterday 20:53:26
Last post by: jimie

Author: contact
Page: 1 2

Stars

11 Replies

This is quiet strange, I just tried again with 3 test websites to reproduce this issue and I`m simply not able to reproduce, you can try yourself and see how it goes. I can also try to discuss about this with our developer and see what he think... Yesterday 20:50:17

Author: ido_p

Stars

1 Replies

Hello Does this issue happens with default joomla template ? Rgds Yesterday 20:35:03

Author: Jordi Cabezas

Stars

6 Replies

Hello Can you please install again latest sh404sef version and follow exactly this steps: 1. Install latest sh404sef version 2. Go to Joomla "Global Configuration" and enable joomla default sef in there 3. Go to Extensions >... Yesterday 20:32:17

Author: 2babooblabla
Page: 1 2

Stars

10 Replies

Hello Oky so we had some debugging over your website and seams that some files of sh404sef does not get uploaded or blocked on install, in this case we are afraid we cant do anything on our end, you should probably contact your hosting company... Yesterday 18:27:56

Author: trottle

Stars

4 Replies

news: Hi Jimie, i followed your suggestions and i converted one of our site to: - joomla core language switch - josetta - sh404sef latest (4.4) all is working except one little thing.. In home, when i go to german language (/de/) i... Yesterday 17:08:25
Last post by: trottle

Forum Legend

Topic
 New
 Active
 New/Active
 New/Locked
 New Sticky
 Locked/Active
 Active/Sticky
 Sticky/Locked
 Sticky/Active/Locked