sh404SEF

RSS Feed   Topics Stats Latest Post

Author: montresdesign

Stars

0 Replies

Hello I had some issues with Open Graph information when posting my urls on facebook. I almost fixed them but still have some warnings when trying Facebook debugger. Some of the warnings I get are : Inferred Property The... Today 20:35:01
Last post by: montresdesign

Author: nextideas
Page: 1 2

Stars

10 Replies

Your Solution solve partial thing. We use yootheme templates that use a framework called Warp sh404 don’t identify modules and layout configurations made it inside of warp. This warp can config appearance (eg. modules) of homepage and sh404... Today 19:58:34
Last post by: nextideas

Author: jomangulf

Stars

9 Replies

I enable SH404 and clear all the browser and site cache. I then refresh the home page and all the links have the "en/" variable on them. I click any link on the page and the page refreshes like it's going to the link, but all... Today 15:19:15
Last post by: jomangulf

Author: claesbas

Stars

2 Replies

Ok, thanks for your fast reply.. so I should set user Joomla routher on Virtuemart in Components? Today 15:11:11
Last post by: claesbas

Author: luca

Stars

0 Replies

Hi, The System-language-Plugin is enabled. Do I have to enable any Multilanguage-options in the Language-Configuration of Sh404 in order to use more languages? I can't find such options (like in older version of SH404). With Sh404 only... Today 15:10:35
Last post by: luca

Author: support

Stars

1 Replies

Hello Does those sef urls come from com_content ? If yes, all settings for how should com_content sef urls to be created by sh404sef can be found in sh404sef configuration at "Extetnsions" tab > "Joomla" sub-tab, after... Today 14:53:34
Last post by: jimie

Author: anything-digital

Stars

12 Replies

Ok! Here it is and its more more important than this sh404SEF report view issue: http://anything-digital.com/forum/extension/sh404sef/10682-analytics-reports-issue.html Thanks! Today 07:21:13
Last post by: anything-digital

Author: anything-digital

Stars

0 Replies

[img]http://anything-digital.com/templates/anythingdigital/forum_attachments/127276/Analytics.png[/img] Google Analytics wont show my all visits... Awstats show over 20 unique visits each day. I don't know does it make any... Today 07:18:48
Last post by: anything-digital

Author: tim

Stars

13 Replies

Hello You can send me your super admin credentials to vali@anything-digital.com and add a link to this forum post for reference. Before sending them make sure you made a full website backup, sending them means you`ve read and understood... Today 06:21:40

Author: debbie

Stars

3 Replies

Hello Can you provide me the exact steps to reproduce your issue on our test websites ? Rgds Today 06:17:41

Forum Legend

Topic
 New
 Active
 New/Active
 New/Locked
 New Sticky
 Locked/Active
 Active/Sticky
 Sticky/Locked
 Sticky/Active/Locked