sh404SEF

RSS Feed   Topics Stats Latest Post

Author: cnorton

Stars

0 Replies

Hello, I'm trying to remove modules from the SH404SEF error page. Originally SH404SEF was set to use itemid 0. I've created a new menu item linked to an uncategorized, empty article and used that menu ID in the SH404SEF error page... Today 00:47:43
Last post by: cnorton

Author: scene66

Stars

3 Replies

Just bumping this in case it has been overlooked. Yesterday 23:23:05
Last post by: scene66

Author: InDi0

Stars

6 Replies

The same error above. I try to download a document of the download DOCman section (http://www.pruebas.tecnoseguro.com/descargas.html), but the documents are accesibles just by members. When a member tries login, the site shows a 404 page not... Yesterday 22:43:19
Last post by: InDi0

Author: Geronimo

Stars

0 Replies

Hello, I have 3 languages on website. Lets say main is english, and two others french and german. When in "System - Language Filter" plugin option "Remove URL language code" is set to YES, and in front-end you switch from... Yesterday 21:20:13
Last post by: Geronimo

Author: mickmurdoch

Stars

0 Replies

Hi I have a recurring problem where my internal url's end up pointing to my home page url address. I have recently updated to sh404SEF 4.4.6.2271 thinking that it might help. It did for a brief period but currently all internal url links... Yesterday 21:08:15
Last post by: mickmurdoch

Author: John

Stars

3 Replies

Hello, No its NOT solved. I just logged into Sh404sef URL manager, and found all my URL's have been duplicated with /en/ in front. As per my original post, Sh404sef is generating double the urls, one with /en/xxx and one without the... Yesterday 13:42:36
Last post by: John

Author: CONSINFO.IT - PIVA: 02759430164

Stars

0 Replies

Good morning, since upgrading Joomla from 3.3.6 to 3.4.1 I have some minor issues on the sh404sef backend. By minor I mean everything is still working as usual. The issues are: 1) On main admin panel -> Access and URL Stats an error is... Yesterday 13:41:55
Last post by: CONSINFO.IT - PIVA: 02759430164

Author: John

Stars

2 Replies

Hello, On the site i have listed its the NEWS menu item (its in the main menu, and is the top level menu item for K2..... Yesterday 13:38:07
Last post by: John

Author: webmaster

Stars

0 Replies

Hello, I have installed and tested your new sh404sef build. Pagination works again. But there is a new bug on urls generated with this new sh404sef version. New urls were generated. The default language on my website is the French... Yesterday 13:02:10
Last post by: webmaster

Author: webmaster

Stars

3 Replies

I close this topic because pagination works. I open another topic for this last bug. Regards Yesterday 12:54:01
Last post by: webmaster

Forum Legend

Topic
 New
 Active
 New/Active
 New/Locked
 New Sticky
 Locked/Active
 Active/Sticky
 Sticky/Locked
 Sticky/Active/Locked