sh404SEF

RSS Feed   Topics Stats Latest Post

Author: cosmin.circu

Stars

0 Replies

Hi guys With the JFB Connect component when I want to log-in I`m redicetd to a 404 error page - ather than the sh404sef custom one and I can not log-in. You can see this at [url=http://netdent.ro/Create-an-account.html][/url]. When I deactivate... Yesterday 21:36:40
Last post by: cosmin.circu

Author: shebby

Stars

1 Replies

I have exactly same question but for K2 content. Yesterday 20:56:28
Last post by: SebastianGB

Author: leo1079

Stars

2 Replies

Apologies, correction - in my initial post, I mentioned 'shUrl manager', actually I was looking on 'URL manager' & not shURL. >corresponding non-sef urls for those two sef urls in "URL manager" : [code]... Yesterday 16:20:57
Last post by: leo1079

Author: tomasz

Stars

2 Replies

Hi Yes. I have read it, but this time I have followed: " From that page the important part that will get likely get your account reauthorized is https://www.google.com/accounts/DisplayUnlockCaptcha " step. In my Gmail... Yesterday 15:59:58
Last post by: tomasz

Author: design

Stars

0 Replies

Hi Support, I had sh404SEF v4.4.3 running well on this multilingual site. When I upgraded to v4.4.4 I enabled the Joomla language filter plugin, cleared the Joomla, and browser cache, and purged the links in the sh404SEF URL manager. I... Yesterday 15:58:08
Last post by: design

Author: niyazi

Stars

7 Replies

Again, the zip file is missing [b]en-GB.plg_system_sef.ini [/b] language file, you need to put that also inside the zip archive. Rgds Yesterday 15:27:59
Last post by: jimie

Author: jamiecazar

Stars

0 Replies

sh404sef seemed to be working just fine, but now when I try to edit the homepage meta> keywords tag, It will not let me add anymore keywords. I then checked url manager and same problem. Any solutions for this problem? Yesterday 15:25:51
Last post by: jamiecazar

Author: info

Stars

6 Replies

OK. Marking solved, and remember: If you use sh404SEF, please post a rating and a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory. http://extensions.joomla.org/extensions/site-management/sef/10134/review (login required) Rgds Yesterday 12:07:44

Author: gstaudi

Stars

5 Replies

[b]bayusyerli,[/b] if you can`t solve your issue by simply reading and follow this forum post then please start your own forum post as required and explain there your issue. This topic is closed. Yesterday 07:25:33

Author: joomingo

Stars

3 Replies

Does sh404sef automatically add rel canonical tags to print version of the urls or should i do it one by one? I am using com-content. I checked the source code of print urls and did not see any rel canonical tags added and this will create a... Oct-29-14 20:14:51
Last post by: shebby

Forum Legend

Topic
 New
 Active
 New/Active
 New/Locked
 New Sticky
 Locked/Active
 Active/Sticky
 Sticky/Locked
 Sticky/Active/Locked