sh404SEF

RSS Feed   Topics Stats Latest Post

Author: tim
Page: 1 2

Stars

11 Replies

Hi, This is a live site so would prefer not to leave the template changed for an extended amount of time. I can give you admin access to the site to switch the template and take a look yourself, how can I PM you? Today 09:55:53
Last post by: tim

Author: opace

Stars

2 Replies

Hello [b]opace,[/b] Sorry but seams I`ve missed your forum post somehow, let me explain you how sh404sef works. What sh404sef does is simply to rewrite a non-sef url rendered on a browsed page as sef url. So if that non-sef url is... Today 09:32:32
Last post by: jimie

Author: nextideas

Stars

5 Replies

Please make me printscreens from this two areas: Extensions > Language manager > Installed - Site > and also from Extensions > Language manager > Content > Rgds Today 06:58:11

Author: neo-one

Stars

5 Replies

Welcome [b]neo-one,[/b] Marking solved, and remember: If you use sh404SEF, please post a rating and a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory. http://extensions.joomla.org/extensions/site-management/sef/10134/review (login required) Rgds Today 06:25:11

Author: leondelyon

Stars

16 Replies

Hi. I have exactly the same problem. When I visit a Jomsocial group and click to the "view all members" link, I get redirected to the Groups Home saying that the group needs to be moderated. Today 06:12:05
Last post by: anuntel

Author: anything-digital

Stars

10 Replies

Ok. Now i seen it when i look it from network which i was not excluded. But it still not show visits in Google Analytics page. Not even my own when i visit networks which is not excluded. Awstats show over 20 unique visits each day. I... Today 00:52:44
Last post by: anything-digital

Author: eb1984

Stars

18 Replies

Hello I`m sorry but you`re wrong, it dosn't means that if the problem happens when sh404sef is enabled, is a sh404sef problem, is most of cases sh404sef helped to find issues in other extensions. More then that as I`ve explained I`m... Yesterday 20:35:44

Author: rowby

Stars

3 Replies

Hello You should always keep Joomla default sef enabled too, Also yes, "System - SEF" plugin should be always published when using a SEF extension like sh404sef on the website. Rgds Yesterday 19:58:46

Author: stleone

Stars

6 Replies

Thanks for your suggestion [b]rowby,[/b], this topic is closed now as there was no reply from topic owner for long this. rgds Yesterday 19:57:14

Author: info

Stars

12 Replies

Hello Provide me again printscreen from your Extensions > Language manager > Content > Also are you using default joomla multilanguage features on that website or a 3rd party component ? Rgds Yesterday 19:52:33

Forum Legend

Topic
 New
 Active
 New/Active
 New/Locked
 New Sticky
 Locked/Active
 Active/Sticky
 Sticky/Locked
 Sticky/Active/Locked