sh404SEF

RSS Feed   Topics Stats Latest Post

Author: wayndsouza

Stars

2 Replies

ok wrestled a bit with the component. The Shlib plugin although active has to be the first item in 'ordering' else component states that sh404sef system plugin is not enabled or initialised. I hope Im able to get the configuration to... Today 07:18:01
Last post by: wayndsouza

Author: US Christar

Stars

5 Replies

I confirm i reinstalled a copy of SH404sef on a bare new copy of Joomla 3.3.3 and it gives the same series of errors 1) It does not recognize the system plugin and gives the following 'sh404SEF system plugin has been disabled or has failed... Today 02:01:10
Last post by: wayndsouza

Author: Ilse

Stars

9 Replies

Hi, Unforonatly I'm still not getting it to work, we've installed sh404sef on a testsite, followed the steps above, checked permissions, ownerships and ran the fix permission script (admin tools)and then we get a new error: Table... Yesterday 14:57:25
Last post by: Ilse

Author: pierrick

Stars

9 Replies

Hello No there`s no batch redirect option, and we suggest you never do that, because sometimes you may do some bad redirection which can cause issues on the website, that why we suggest that after each redirect you do, you should check and... Yesterday 09:49:13
Last post by: jimie

Author: Sjors R.M. Chamboné
Page: 1 2

Stars

13 Replies

Hello In order to add a missing language in Extensions > Language manager > Content > you dont need to install a language pack, but instead use the "New" button in to left corner and add the missing language in there. rgds Yesterday 08:52:25

Author: darrellj

Stars

5 Replies

Yes I suggest you contact roketthemes devs and tell them about the conflict that rokbox system plugin causing, also make sure you`re using latest version of that plugin the issue may be already fixed. rgds Yesterday 08:49:55

Author: qfcg

Stars

26 Replies

Hello [b]qfcg,[/b] I`m not a galleries user, but I suggest you to check joomla extensions directory at http://extensions.joomla.org and see which one can do what you want, and you can contact that extension developer and ask him if his... Yesterday 08:49:00

Author: manuel.aguila

Stars

3 Replies

Hello [b]manuel.aguila,[/b] You can purchase it and give it a try and see if it fix exactly for your needs, if not you can submit a refudn request using our customer service contact form in here:... Yesterday 08:45:46

Author: wildbate

Stars

1 Replies

Hello One issue per forum post please. About your issue with images, have you checked and made sure that "System - SEF" plugin is published in Extensions > Plugins manager > rgds Jul-24-14 18:34:57

Author: ctinjection
Page: 1 2

Stars

19 Replies

You`re welcome, glad your issue is solved now. rgds Jul-24-14 14:21:09

Forum Legend

Topic
 New
 Active
 New/Active