sh404SEF

RSS Feed   Topics Stats Latest Post

Author: samoylinko15

Stars

0 Replies

Activate sh404SEF By default instaled -site (English (United Kingdom)) all works. Changing language By default instaled -site Russian disappears materials on the main page (Home). Within the site everything is fine. The only problem with the... Today 09:03:35
Last post by: samoylinko15

Author: johnvonahlen

Stars

9 Replies

Hello Custom changed sef urls, wont be lost on purging sef urls, but we recommend to use purge function only when you think that`s the only way to solve a problem, instead you better delete only the sef urls you want to delete. Marking... Today 07:08:35
Last post by: jimie

Author: simplesite

Stars

3 Replies

You`re welcome, marking this topic as answered now. rgds Today 07:06:47

Author: jadbjad

Stars

5 Replies

Hello [b]jadbjad,[/b] 3. I not sure I understand your question, I`ll need to example of what you want to do. 4. Make sure you didnt deleted joomla default "Uncategorised" category, and assign those com_content articles to that... Today 07:06:20

Author: graphics

Stars

7 Replies

Hello When you say plugin are you talking about sh404sef ? in sh404sef configuration at "By component" tab you should let Virtuemart in 1st dropdown box to "Use default handler" and in 2nd dropdown box to "Use... Today 06:59:22

Author: info
Page: 1 2

Stars

18 Replies

Hello [b]info,[/b] Glad to see you manage to solve your issue, thank you for sharing with the others your solution, marking this topic as solved now. Rgds Today 06:56:51

Author: JC.SANJURJO

Stars

1 Replies

Hello Once again, sh404sef does not generate sef urls, sh404sef rewrite non-sef urls found in your website as sef urls. If it rewrite those sef urls means that the corresponding non-sef urls of those articles/categories are rendered... Yesterday 11:39:29

Author: ISRAELI2000

Stars

1 Replies

Hello "Could not find any similar SEF URL" means that sh404sef could not find any urls which looks similar with the one you`re trying to redirect. If you think that the 404 url you try to redirect should go to another sef urls... Yesterday 11:28:48

Author: JC.SANJURJO

Stars

1 Replies

Hello [b]JC.SANJURJO,[/b] Sh404sef does not generates urls, sh404sef simply rewrite non-sef urls found on your website into sef urls. Those urls seams to be pagination urls, which means probably your website homepage displays a list of lots... Yesterday 11:25:58

Author: seryoga

Stars

9 Replies

Hi, I did it when I responsed above. Unfortunately not working. The pagination for the first page is still category.html instead of category.html?limitstart=0 :( Yesterday 10:03:16
Last post by: seryoga

Forum Legend

Topic
 New
 Active
 New/Active
 New/Locked
 New Sticky
 Locked/Active
 Active/Sticky
 Sticky/Locked
 Sticky/Active/Locked