sh404SEF

RSS Feed   Topics Stats Latest Post

Author: joomnut

Stars

0 Replies

Hi there guys, The SHURL's, I have them activated and all options swichted on. I'm wondering what use they are? Unless I manually find the shurl and use it when sharing a page etc. I was hoping that when I share via twitterfeed... Today 11:20:53
Last post by: joomnut

Author: sales

Stars

0 Replies

In native joomla articles i have counter in title and in meta, since i am using k2 exclusively and have no need for native joomla articles I would like to have that counters on K2 also. Is this possible or have to collaborate about this with k2... Today 07:22:31
Last post by: sales

Author: florian

Stars

0 Replies

Hello I just got another report of MOZ on my website telling me that I have my duplicate pages. Mainly because of the k2 pages in /tag /date etc. DO you think it's better to add those folders in the sitemap or there is something else... Today 06:44:28
Last post by: florian

Author: pagecafe

Stars

2 Replies

Hello [b]pagecafe,[/b] Afraid sh404sef was not supposed to do that for K2, I`d suggest you to ask about that on K2 support forum, maybe they want to add a such feature in K2. Rgds Yesterday 19:18:33
Last post by: jimie

Author: sean

Stars

1 Replies

Hello [b]sean,[/b] Please provide me a link where I can see exactly your issue. Rgds Yesterday 19:17:08

Author: Lamani

Stars

1 Replies

Hello [b]Lamani,[/b] Seams that nivoslider component is not SEF compatible, so go to sh404sef configuration at "By component" tab and set Nivoslider component in 1st dropdown box to "Leave as non-sef" and save configuration.... Yesterday 19:15:27

Author: Cezary Kwiatkowski

Stars

4 Replies

Does that works as expected with default joomla sef ? rgds Yesterday 19:12:46

Author: niyazi

Stars

1 Replies

Hello follow this steps: 1. Try uninstall sh404sef from your website backend. 2. Manually delete using ftp all files sh404sef from this folders: administrator/components/ administrator/modules/ media/ plugins/ plugins/system/... Yesterday 19:11:51

Author: lior
Page: 1 2

Stars

15 Replies

You`re welcome [b]lior,[/b] thanks for your nice feedback. Marking solved, and remember: If you use sh404SEF, please post a rating and a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.... Yesterday 19:08:14

Author: montresdesign

Stars

3 Replies

Hello I checked that url, and it has no open graph metas set, so that`s why you get those notices from facebook debug tool. You need to set them by going to "URL manager" search for the sef url for which you want to change open... Yesterday 19:07:10

Forum Legend

Topic
 New
 Active
 New/Active
 New/Locked
 New Sticky
 Locked/Active
 Active/Sticky
 Sticky/Locked
 Sticky/Active/Locked