sh404SEF

RSS Feed   Topics Stats Latest Post

Author: montresdesign

Stars

4 Replies

Hello Jimie, is there no automatic way to populate the open graph metas from the joomla original article metas ? Today 17:56:21
Last post by: montresdesign

Author: joomnut

Stars

0 Replies

Hi there guys, The SHURL's, I have them activated and all options swichted on. I'm wondering what use they are? Unless I manually find the shurl and use it when sharing a page etc. I was hoping that when I share via twitterfeed... Today 11:20:53
Last post by: joomnut

Author: sales

Stars

0 Replies

In native joomla articles i have counter in title and in meta, since i am using k2 exclusively and have no need for native joomla articles I would like to have that counters on K2 also. Is this possible or have to collaborate about this with k2... Today 07:22:31
Last post by: sales

Author: florian

Stars

0 Replies

Hello I just got another report of MOZ on my website telling me that I have my duplicate pages. Mainly because of the k2 pages in /tag /date etc. DO you think it's better to add those folders in the sitemap or there is something else... Today 06:44:28
Last post by: florian

Author: pagecafe

Stars

2 Replies

Hello [b]pagecafe,[/b] Afraid sh404sef was not supposed to do that for K2, I`d suggest you to ask about that on K2 support forum, maybe they want to add a such feature in K2. Rgds Yesterday 19:18:33
Last post by: jimie

Author: sean

Stars

1 Replies

Hello [b]sean,[/b] Please provide me a link where I can see exactly your issue. Rgds Yesterday 19:17:08

Author: Lamani

Stars

1 Replies

Hello [b]Lamani,[/b] Seams that nivoslider component is not SEF compatible, so go to sh404sef configuration at "By component" tab and set Nivoslider component in 1st dropdown box to "Leave as non-sef" and save configuration.... Yesterday 19:15:27

Author: Cezary Kwiatkowski

Stars

4 Replies

Does that works as expected with default joomla sef ? rgds Yesterday 19:12:46

Author: niyazi

Stars

1 Replies

Hello follow this steps: 1. Try uninstall sh404sef from your website backend. 2. Manually delete using ftp all files sh404sef from this folders: administrator/components/ administrator/modules/ media/ plugins/ plugins/system/... Yesterday 19:11:51

Author: lior
Page: 1 2

Stars

15 Replies

You`re welcome [b]lior,[/b] thanks for your nice feedback. Marking solved, and remember: If you use sh404SEF, please post a rating and a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.... Yesterday 19:08:14

Forum Legend

Topic
 New
 Active
 New/Active
 New/Locked
 New Sticky
 Locked/Active
 Active/Sticky
 Sticky/Locked
 Sticky/Active/Locked