sh404SEF

RSS Feed   Topics Stats Latest Post

Author: picturemeclubbing
Page: 1 2

Stars

13 Replies

Here's the one example I've been working on to get viewed: http://www.picturemeclubbing.com/det/index.php/My-Places/Places/Maccabees-Midtown.html If you use for instance, this tool:... Today 18:13:27
Last post by: picturemeclubbing

Author: m.lehr

Stars

1 Replies

Hello When you set metas in sh404sef does are attached to non-sef urls, so even if you purge sef urls, you wont lose metas you`ve previously inserted in sh404sef. Rgds Today 16:10:46
Last post by: jimie

Author: anilglen

Stars

3 Replies

Hello Then I suggest you to check that product in virtuemart and make sure its alias does not have a date inside it. Rgds Today 15:31:34

Author: Benn

Stars

7 Replies

and this error is in config , j2.5.28 and 3.x trying to get property of non-objec administrator\components\com_sh404sef\models\configuration.full.php on line 190 I see that is looking for mobile switch plugin params $plugin =... Today 15:17:16
Last post by: Benn

Author: jakob_mj

Stars

1 Replies

Hello Please provide me an example of sef url where I can see exactly your issue. Rgds Today 14:33:11

Author: Nurit.shmueli

Stars

1 Replies

Hello [b]Nurit.shmueli,[/b] First of all I suggest you to update your joomla and sh404sef version to latest version then we can continue troubleshooting. Rgds Today 14:27:55

Author: m.lehr

Stars

1 Replies

Hello [b]m.lehr,[/b] One issue per forum post as required please. So about your T3 issues, could you please give me more details what exactly do you mean by "does not work" ? What happens ? details please. Rgds Today 14:23:12

Author: Nurit.shmueli

Stars

17 Replies

Hello [b]Nurit.shmueli,[/b] I need an example of automatically created sef url by sh404sef which does not respect K2 sh404sef plugin settings. Rgds Today 14:21:56

Author: webscom

Stars

13 Replies

Hello [b]webscom,[/b] Please provide me super admin credentials so I can have a look in there, edit your first forum post and provide them inside "Website url" field, before providing them make sure you have made a full website... Today 14:21:08

Author: martlincltd

Stars

1 Replies

Hello [b]martlincltd,[/b] 1. We are working on that issue sorry for inconvenience, you can go to our "Downloads" section and download latest sh404sef version and install it manually ( no need to uninstall previous version ) For... Today 07:30:50

Forum Legend

Topic
 New
 Active
 New/Active
 New/Locked
 New Sticky
 Locked/Active
 Active/Sticky
 Sticky/Locked
 Sticky/Active/Locked