sh404SEF

RSS Feed   Topics Stats Latest Post

Author: cosmin.circu
Page: 1 2

Stars

12 Replies

Hi all Just for reference. Freestyle has this link on their website in regard to the problem http://freestyle-joomla.com/help/other/knowledge-base?prodid=1&kbartid=90 All the best and thank you Jimie for your time and help Cosmin Yesterday 20:55:42
Last post by: cosmin.circu

Author: info

Stars

0 Replies

hello, Jomsocial is sending an email when a user is asking to be friend: In the email received ther's that link : http://lemaneo.com/index.php?option=com_community&view=friends&task=pending that should correspond to... Yesterday 20:35:48
Last post by: info

Author: jomangulf

Stars

1 Replies

The System - Language Code is disabled as well. Yesterday 19:40:31
Last post by: jomangulf

Author: info

Stars

0 Replies

We'd like to show all nested categories BUT exclude one category. Is this a setting we overlooked? if not, can you let me know where this can be modified? Yesterday 18:59:28
Last post by: info

Author: paul.squires

Stars

4 Replies

It's on our dev server - can I email you a URL? Yesterday 18:49:01
Last post by: paul.squires

Author: andre.mil

Stars

5 Replies

The problem regarding mysql is sorted out. Thank you for the prompt response. Regarding the subject, the message is not deleted. A member has sent me a message which I can't see-the error message appears instead. Please let me know where... Yesterday 16:40:48
Last post by: andre.mil

Author: paul

Stars

3 Replies

I need to know how it goes with default joomla template in order to continue troubleshooting. rgds Yesterday 16:32:03
Last post by: jimie

Author: paul.sanderson

Stars

1 Replies

Hello Go to Extensions > Plugins manager > search for "System - Cache" plugin and make sure it`s loaded as LAST, then clear your browser cache and check how it goes rgds Yesterday 15:56:37

Author: AMC

Stars

5 Replies

Tried on Beez3 and Protostar, similar results. Yesterday 14:52:07
Last post by: AMC

Author: martin

Stars

7 Replies

Hello I`m not sure I understand that question, more details please Rgds Yesterday 13:16:22

Forum Legend

Topic
 New
 Active
 New/Active
 New/Locked
 New Sticky
 Locked/Active
 Active/Sticky
 Sticky/Locked
 Sticky/Active/Locked