sh404SEF

RSS Feed   Topics Stats Latest Post

Author: Rob

Stars

0 Replies

Hello I have been trying all day to configure Google Analytic's. Neither Google Analytics or se404SEF are talking to each other. Google still says "Status: Tracking Not Installed". Though I have confirmed by looking at the... Yesterday 22:34:12
Last post by: Rob

Author: jtormo

Stars

0 Replies

Hi I am getting the error [color=#ff0000]"Method default does not exists in this context[/color]" in my blog, that has been made with easyblog component. This happens for instance when clicking the subscribe button. Then I contacted... Yesterday 18:15:58
Last post by: jtormo

Author: Giorgio Sommaruga

Stars

4 Replies

I'm sorry Jimie, you asked me the printscreen and I put them in the attach in the previous post. What you see is very clear. Appears an authorization request. If the user has Skype on, the icon calls Skype and immediately opens its session.... Yesterday 17:45:11
Last post by: Giorgio Sommaruga

Author: leo

Stars

2 Replies

correct, the component was gone..; meanwhile i did a restore because the site was not working, there were numbers put in front of the articles, should the system SEF been disabled? does simple SEO module have influence? thank you Yesterday 17:38:49
Last post by: leo

Stars

4 Replies

[quote=jimie]Again, are we talking about com_content sef urls or other component ? [/quote] com_content, I presume. They are the standard articles in Joomla Yesterday 17:38:19
Last post by: Giorgio Sommaruga

Author: loungecreations

Stars

1 Replies

Hello [b]loungecreations,[/b] First of all you're using an outdated joomla version, I'd suggest you to update to latest 2.5.28 for security reasons. As about your issue, that's caused because of Virtuemart which does not insert... Yesterday 17:16:44
Last post by: jimie

Author: sabikeuk

Stars

0 Replies

Hello, I just purchased sh404SEF and have 2 questions. 1.In URL manager I have amended existing SEF url's e.g.as on attached picture there is amended version (cennik) and original version (kurz-pre-babatka-kosice-cennik.html). Is this... Yesterday 15:14:46
Last post by: sabikeuk

Author: bossies

Stars

3 Replies

Hello [b]bossies,[/b] K2 has his own sh404sef builtin plugin, so you should ask about your question on K2 support forum and see if they can help you with that option. Afraid nothing can be done on our side. Rgds Yesterday 12:58:07

Author: brannw

Stars

3 Replies

Hello [b]brannw,[/b] Using multiple domains for the same content is bad for SEO and sh404sef does not allow it. As about showing the short url on a page that has a shurl, you can read about here how you can display it... Yesterday 12:55:40

Stars

5 Replies

Hello [b]Giorgio Sommaruga,[/b] Send me an email to vali@anything-digital.com and I'll send you a new sh404sef build which will provide you more debug info regarding the issue. Rgds Yesterday 08:25:32

Forum Legend

Topic
 New
 Active
 New/Active
 New/Locked
 New Sticky
 Locked/Active
 Active/Sticky
 Sticky/Locked
 Sticky/Active/Locked